- Chaos & Disorder Episode 57- Nah, Not This Week
- Chaos & Disorder Episode 56- Anesthesia Briggs
- Chaos & Disorder Episode 55- Aren’t They Chafing?
- Chaos & Disorder Episode 54- Boney Kosar
- Chaos & Disorder Episode 53- Anger Drunk
- Chaos & Disorder Episode 51- Paper Shorts Mafia
- Chaos & Disorder Episode 50- No Satisfaction
- Chaos & Disorder Episode 49- Nanu Nanu
- Chaos & Disorder Episode 48- Dimpled Sphere
- Chaos & Disorder Episode 47- Three Nines!
Asylum Sports Show 348- Let Booger In The Booth
- Updated: October 11, 2018
The NFL Season is moving fast and The Asylum is here to help you keep it all straight. Join Fleeger and Briggs tonight as they break down all of the Week 5 action including the Kamara situation, the end of Jay Ajayi’s season, game balls, stinky socks, and the absurdity of Julio Jones’ usage. Listen in as they again lament the state of officiating in the league, take Dean Blandino to task, and learn of Briggs’ latest near death experience.
If you’re looking for a new way to play fantasy sports, check out the All Sports Market, the world’s first sports stock market. Buy and sell shares of your favorite teams and make real money. When your teams win, you win. Check them out at allsportsmarket.com.
And, if you’re in the Western PA area and looking for a quality beer for your draft, check out our friends at Voodoo Brewery. With locations in Erie, Homestead, Grove City, and the Pittsburgh Airport, Voodoo offers the finest line of beers you can find. Check them out at voodoobrewery.com.