- Asylum Sports Show 352- Coach Sewer Rat
- Asylum Sports Show 351- The Peter Man is Back
- Asylum Sports Show 350- M&M Attack
- Asylum Sports Show 349- Hobo Satchel
- Asylum Sports Show 348- Let Booger In The Booth
- Asylum Sports Show 347- Team Umizoomi
- Asylum Sports Show 346- Laundry Fiasco
- Asylum Fantasy Sports Show 345- Incorrigible Rummy
- Asylum Sports Show 344- Big Bum
- Asylum Sports Show 343- Cupper Koop
Asylum Sports Show 347- Team Umizoomi
- Updated: October 4, 2018
The NFL season is at the quarter point and the Asylum is on the case. Listen in as we break down the Le’Veon Bell update, Mark Ingram’s impact on Alvin Kamara, and the wonder that is Patrick Mahomes. You also won’t want to miss it as Fleeger and Briggs break down the Steelers’ woes, the end of Fitzmagic, give out their game balls, pick every Week 5 game, and answer questions from a 1970’s dive bar crowd.
If you’re looking for a new way to play fantasy sports, check out the All Sports Market, the world’s first sports stock market. Buy and sell shares of your favorite teams and make real money. When your teams win, you win. Check them out at allsportsmarket.com.
And, if you’re in the Western PA area and looking for a quality beer for your draft, check out our friends at Voodoo Brewery. With locations in Erie, Homestead, Grove City, and the Pittsburgh Airport, Voodoo offers the finest line of beers you can find. Check them out at voodoobrewery.com.