- Chaos & Disorder Episode 57- Nah, Not This Week
- Chaos & Disorder Episode 56- Anesthesia Briggs
- Chaos & Disorder Episode 55- Aren’t They Chafing?
- Chaos & Disorder Episode 54- Boney Kosar
- Chaos & Disorder Episode 53- Anger Drunk
- Chaos & Disorder Episode 51- Paper Shorts Mafia
- Chaos & Disorder Episode 50- No Satisfaction
- Chaos & Disorder Episode 49- Nanu Nanu
- Chaos & Disorder Episode 48- Dimpled Sphere
- Chaos & Disorder Episode 47- Three Nines!
Asylum Sports Show 347- Team Umizoomi
- Updated: October 4, 2018
The NFL season is at the quarter point and the Asylum is on the case. Listen in as we break down the Le’Veon Bell update, Mark Ingram’s impact on Alvin Kamara, and the wonder that is Patrick Mahomes. You also won’t want to miss it as Fleeger and Briggs break down the Steelers’ woes, the end of Fitzmagic, give out their game balls, pick every Week 5 game, and answer questions from a 1970’s dive bar crowd.
If you’re looking for a new way to play fantasy sports, check out the All Sports Market, the world’s first sports stock market. Buy and sell shares of your favorite teams and make real money. When your teams win, you win. Check them out at allsportsmarket.com.
And, if you’re in the Western PA area and looking for a quality beer for your draft, check out our friends at Voodoo Brewery. With locations in Erie, Homestead, Grove City, and the Pittsburgh Airport, Voodoo offers the finest line of beers you can find. Check them out at voodoobrewery.com.
You must be logged in to post a comment Login