- Asylum Sports Show 353- Xenophobiac
- Asylum Sports Show 352- Coach Sewer Rat
- Asylum Sports Show 351- The Peter Man is Back
- Asylum Sports Show 350- M&M Attack
- Asylum Sports Show 349- Hobo Satchel
- Asylum Sports Show 348- Let Booger In The Booth
- Asylum Sports Show 347- Team Umizoomi
- Asylum Sports Show 346- Laundry Fiasco
- Asylum Fantasy Sports Show 345- Incorrigible Rummy
- Asylum Sports Show 344- Big Bum
Asylum Sports Show 346- Laundry Fiasco
- Updated: October 4, 2018
The NFL and Fantasy Football seasons are in full swing and Fleeger and Briggs have is all covered. Listen in as we recap Week 3 with our Balls and Socks, takeaways, and all of the injury updates. We also break down the current state of the Patriots, Steelers, Kirk Cousins, and referees gone wild. For the more hardcore Asylumite, you won’t want to miss insightful conversation about both dwarf party goats and robot brothels. Don’t be scared, check it out!
If you’re looking for a new way to play fantasy sports, check out the All Sports Market, the world’s first sports stock market. Buy and sell shares of your favorite teams and make real money. When your teams win, you win. Check them out at allsportsmarket.com.
And, if you’re in the Western PA area and looking for a quality beer for your draft, check out our friends at Voodoo Brewery. With locations in Erie, Homestead, Grove City, and the Pittsburgh Airport, Voodoo offers the finest line of beers you can find. Check them out at voodoobrewery.com.