- Asylum Sports Show 352- Coach Sewer Rat
- Asylum Sports Show 351- The Peter Man is Back
- Asylum Sports Show 350- M&M Attack
- Asylum Sports Show 349- Hobo Satchel
- Asylum Sports Show 348- Let Booger In The Booth
- Asylum Sports Show 347- Team Umizoomi
- Asylum Sports Show 346- Laundry Fiasco
- Asylum Fantasy Sports Show 345- Incorrigible Rummy
- Asylum Sports Show 344- Big Bum
- Asylum Sports Show 343- Cupper Koop
Asylum Fantasy Sports Show 345- Incorrigible Rummy
- Updated: September 20, 2018
The Asylum is back and better than ever. Join Fleeger and Briggs as they lament the circus act that the Pittsburgh Steelers have become, the Antonio Brown situation, Josh Gordon to New England, and how much the NFL has lost its way in the name of player safety. Listen in as they also look back at Week 2 with game balls and stinky socks and prepare for Week 3 with their game picks and mail bag.
If you’re looking for a new way to play fantasy sports, check out the All Sports Market, the world’s first sports stock market. Buy and sell shares of your favorite teams and make real money. When your teams win, you win. Check them out at allsportsmarket.com.
And, if you’re in the Western PA area and looking for a quality beer for your draft, check out our friends at Voodoo Brewery. With locations in Erie, Homestead, Grove City, and the Pittsburgh Airport, Voodoo offers the finest line of beers you can find. Check them out at voodoobrewery.com.