- Chaos & Disorder Episode 34- It’s Dinky
- Asylum Fantasy Football Show Episode 9- Old Dirty Sack
- Chaos & Disorder Episode 33- Just For A Little Bit
- Asylum Fantasy Sports Show Episode 8- Zip Your Hole
- Chaos & Disorder Episode 32- Peckered Up Your Head
- Asylum Fantasy Football Show Episode 7- DLOB
- Chaos & Disorder Episode 31- Girthy Squiggles
- Asylum Fantasy Football Show Episode 6- LSD Football
- Chaos & Disorder Episode 30- Box of Mystery
- Asylum Fantasy Football Show Episode 5- Man of Taste
Asylum Fantasy Sports Show 345- Incorrigible Rummy
- Updated: September 20, 2018
The Asylum is back and better than ever. Join Fleeger and Briggs as they lament the circus act that the Pittsburgh Steelers have become, the Antonio Brown situation, Josh Gordon to New England, and how much the NFL has lost its way in the name of player safety. Listen in as they also look back at Week 2 with game balls and stinky socks and prepare for Week 3 with their game picks and mail bag.
If you’re looking for a new way to play fantasy sports, check out the All Sports Market, the world’s first sports stock market. Buy and sell shares of your favorite teams and make real money. When your teams win, you win. Check them out at allsportsmarket.com.
And, if you’re in the Western PA area and looking for a quality beer for your draft, check out our friends at Voodoo Brewery. With locations in Erie, Homestead, Grove City, and the Pittsburgh Airport, Voodoo offers the finest line of beers you can find. Check them out at voodoobrewery.com.