- Asylum Fantasy Football Show 399- You’re a Corpse
- Asylum Fantasy Sports Show 398- I Like Trees
- Asylum Fantasy Sports Show 397- The Show That Failed
- Chaos & Disorder Episode 57- Nah, Not This Week
- Chaos & Disorder Episode 56- Anesthesia Briggs
- Chaos & Disorder Episode 55- Aren’t They Chafing?
- Chaos & Disorder Episode 54- Boney Kosar
- Chaos & Disorder Episode 53- Anger Drunk
- Chaos & Disorder Episode 51- Paper Shorts Mafia
- Chaos & Disorder Episode 50- No Satisfaction
Asylum Sports Show 344- Big Bum
- Updated: September 13, 2018
NFL Week 1 is in the books and The Asylum has it covered. Join Fleeger and Briggs as they break down all of the Week 1 action and get you ready for Week 2. Tonight, the guys discuss Aaron Rodgers’ injury, Big Ben’s struggles, the possible end for Briggs’ man crush, and the disaster that is the Buffalo Bills. Listen in as they hand out their Game Balls and Stinky Socks, give some start/sit advice, pick every Week 2 winner, and viciously attack an unsuspecting listener. All that and more; check it out!
If you’re looking for a new way to play fantasy sports, check out the All Sports Market, the world’s first sports stock market. Buy and sell shares of your favorite teams and make real money. When your teams win, you win. Check them out at allsportsmarket.com.
And, if you’re in the Western PA area and looking for a quality beer for your draft, check out our friends at Voodoo Brewery. With locations in Erie, Homestead, Grove City, and the Pittsburgh Airport, Voodoo offers the finest line of beers you can find. Check them out at voodoobrewery.com.