- Chaos & Disorder Episode 34- It’s Dinky
- Asylum Fantasy Football Show Episode 9- Old Dirty Sack
- Chaos & Disorder Episode 33- Just For A Little Bit
- Asylum Fantasy Sports Show Episode 8- Zip Your Hole
- Chaos & Disorder Episode 32- Peckered Up Your Head
- Asylum Fantasy Football Show Episode 7- DLOB
- Chaos & Disorder Episode 31- Girthy Squiggles
- Asylum Fantasy Football Show Episode 6- LSD Football
- Chaos & Disorder Episode 30- Box of Mystery
- Asylum Fantasy Football Show Episode 5- Man of Taste
Asylum Sports Show 344- Big Bum
- Updated: September 13, 2018
NFL Week 1 is in the books and The Asylum has it covered. Join Fleeger and Briggs as they break down all of the Week 1 action and get you ready for Week 2. Tonight, the guys discuss Aaron Rodgers’ injury, Big Ben’s struggles, the possible end for Briggs’ man crush, and the disaster that is the Buffalo Bills. Listen in as they hand out their Game Balls and Stinky Socks, give some start/sit advice, pick every Week 2 winner, and viciously attack an unsuspecting listener. All that and more; check it out!
If you’re looking for a new way to play fantasy sports, check out the All Sports Market, the world’s first sports stock market. Buy and sell shares of your favorite teams and make real money. When your teams win, you win. Check them out at allsportsmarket.com.
And, if you’re in the Western PA area and looking for a quality beer for your draft, check out our friends at Voodoo Brewery. With locations in Erie, Homestead, Grove City, and the Pittsburgh Airport, Voodoo offers the finest line of beers you can find. Check them out at voodoobrewery.com.