- Asylum Fantasy Sports Show 367- Puss Pocket
- Asylum Fantasy Sports Show 366- Ossifican Guy
- Asylum Fantasy Sports Show 365- Intergluteal Cleft
- Asylum Fantasy Sports Show 364- Degassing Tubes
- Asylum Fantasy Sports Show 363 – Horrific and Gray Like Your Soul
- Asylum Fantasy Sports Show 362- Fantasification
- Asylum Fantasy Sports Show 361- Kyleigh Murray
- Asylum Fantasy Sports Show 360- Back Off Old Man
- Asylum Fantasy Sports Show 359- My Peterbilt
- Asylum Fantasy Sports Show 358- Brightest Bulb in the Drawer
Asylum Sports Show 343- Cupper Koop
- Updated: September 6, 2018
Our inside sources tell us that the NFL begins this week and the Asylum has you covered. Join Fleeger and Briggs as they bring you everything you need to prepare for Week 1. Listen in for a recap of the yearly Caveman FFL Draft and a rare Alejandro sighting. The guys break down the Le’Veon Bell contract situation, Jerrick McKinnon’s injury impact, and the sudden intrigue of the Chicago Bears. Then, call your bookie as they pick every game this week……spoiler alert. They agree way too much. Finally, they dip into the mailbag and answer all of your questions.
If you’re looking for a new way to play fantasy sports, check out the All Sports Market, the world’s first sports stock market. Buy and sell shares of your favorite teams and make real money. When your teams win, you win. Check them out at allsportsmarket.com.
And, if you’re in the Western PA area and looking for a quality beer for your draft, check out our friends at Voodoo Brewery. With locations in Erie, Homestead, Grove City, and the Pittsburgh Airport, Voodoo offers the finest line of beers you can find. Check them out at voodoobrewery.com.