- Its Just Sports Episode 16- Jocularity and Yucking it Up
- It’s Just Sports Episode 15- Asininity To An Extreme
- It’s Just Sports Episode 14- Time To Go, Mitch
- It’s Just Sports Episode 13- More Gooder
- It’s Just Sports Episode 12- Licking Elevator Buttons
- It’s Just Sports Episode 11- Unpopular Opinion
- It’s Just Sports Episode 10- That’s the Way it Was
- It’s Just Sports Episode 9- Settle Down, Schefter
- It’s Just Sports Episode 8- Minshew On The Mind
- It’s Just Sports Episode 7- Fire Putter Outer
Asylum Sports Show 343- Cupper Koop
- Updated: September 6, 2018
Our inside sources tell us that the NFL begins this week and the Asylum has you covered. Join Fleeger and Briggs as they bring you everything you need to prepare for Week 1. Listen in for a recap of the yearly Caveman FFL Draft and a rare Alejandro sighting. The guys break down the Le’Veon Bell contract situation, Jerrick McKinnon’s injury impact, and the sudden intrigue of the Chicago Bears. Then, call your bookie as they pick every game this week……spoiler alert. They agree way too much. Finally, they dip into the mailbag and answer all of your questions.
If you’re looking for a new way to play fantasy sports, check out the All Sports Market, the world’s first sports stock market. Buy and sell shares of your favorite teams and make real money. When your teams win, you win. Check them out at allsportsmarket.com.
And, if you’re in the Western PA area and looking for a quality beer for your draft, check out our friends at Voodoo Brewery. With locations in Erie, Homestead, Grove City, and the Pittsburgh Airport, Voodoo offers the finest line of beers you can find. Check them out at voodoobrewery.com.