- Asylum Sports Show 353- Xenophobiac
- Asylum Sports Show 352- Coach Sewer Rat
- Asylum Sports Show 351- The Peter Man is Back
- Asylum Sports Show 350- M&M Attack
- Asylum Sports Show 349- Hobo Satchel
- Asylum Sports Show 348- Let Booger In The Booth
- Asylum Sports Show 347- Team Umizoomi
- Asylum Sports Show 346- Laundry Fiasco
- Asylum Fantasy Sports Show 345- Incorrigible Rummy
- Asylum Sports Show 344- Big Bum
Asylum Sports Show 343- Cupper Koop
- Updated: September 6, 2018
Our inside sources tell us that the NFL begins this week and the Asylum has you covered. Join Fleeger and Briggs as they bring you everything you need to prepare for Week 1. Listen in for a recap of the yearly Caveman FFL Draft and a rare Alejandro sighting. The guys break down the Le’Veon Bell contract situation, Jerrick McKinnon’s injury impact, and the sudden intrigue of the Chicago Bears. Then, call your bookie as they pick every game this week……spoiler alert. They agree way too much. Finally, they dip into the mailbag and answer all of your questions.
If you’re looking for a new way to play fantasy sports, check out the All Sports Market, the world’s first sports stock market. Buy and sell shares of your favorite teams and make real money. When your teams win, you win. Check them out at allsportsmarket.com.
And, if you’re in the Western PA area and looking for a quality beer for your draft, check out our friends at Voodoo Brewery. With locations in Erie, Homestead, Grove City, and the Pittsburgh Airport, Voodoo offers the finest line of beers you can find. Check them out at voodoobrewery.com.