- Asylum Fantasy Sports Show 379- Bet On This Turd
- Asylum Fantasy Sports Show 378- Green Briggs
- Asylum Fantasy Sports Show 377- Eggheads At This Place
- Asylum Fantasy Sports Show 376- Gin Soaked Noggin
- Asylum Fantasy Sports Show 375- Don’t Say Depeepo
- Asylum Fantasy Sports Show 374- Just Shut Up
- Asylum Fantasy Sports Show 373- Gibberish and a Blank Stare
- Asylum Fantasy Sports Show 372- Shut Up!
- Asylum Fantasy Sports Show 371- Shock Master’s Week 2 Preview
- Asylum Fantasy Sports Show 370- Sorry, No Account Deeeetroit Lions
Asylum Sports Show 342- Doin It Amish Style
- Updated: August 30, 2018
Don’t let it ever be said that the Asylum isn’t here for you! After biblical storms and a power outage, Fleeger and Briggs load up on battery power and bring you radio gold in the dark. Tonight, the guys prepare you for draft week with a full show of fantasy talk. Listen in as they present their biggest risers and fallers in the preseason as well as their biggest worries heading into draft day. The mail bag is back as the fellas answer all of your pre-draft questions. Spread the word and good luck in your draft!
If you’re looking for a new way to play fantasy sports, check out the All Sports Market, the world’s first sports stock market. Buy and sell shares of your favorite teams and make real money. When your teams win, you win. Check them out at allsportsmarket.com.
And, if you’re in the Western PA area and looking for a quality beer for your draft, check out our friends at Voodoo Brewery. With locations in Erie, Homestead, Grove City, and the Pittsburgh Airport, Voodoo offers the finest line of beers you can find. Check them out at voodoobrewery.com.