- Its Just Sports Episode 16- Jocularity and Yucking it Up
- It’s Just Sports Episode 15- Asininity To An Extreme
- It’s Just Sports Episode 14- Time To Go, Mitch
- It’s Just Sports Episode 13- More Gooder
- It’s Just Sports Episode 12- Licking Elevator Buttons
- It’s Just Sports Episode 11- Unpopular Opinion
- It’s Just Sports Episode 10- That’s the Way it Was
- It’s Just Sports Episode 9- Settle Down, Schefter
- It’s Just Sports Episode 8- Minshew On The Mind
- It’s Just Sports Episode 7- Fire Putter Outer
Asylum Sports Show 342- Doin It Amish Style
- Updated: August 30, 2018
Don’t let it ever be said that the Asylum isn’t here for you! After biblical storms and a power outage, Fleeger and Briggs load up on battery power and bring you radio gold in the dark. Tonight, the guys prepare you for draft week with a full show of fantasy talk. Listen in as they present their biggest risers and fallers in the preseason as well as their biggest worries heading into draft day. The mail bag is back as the fellas answer all of your pre-draft questions. Spread the word and good luck in your draft!
If you’re looking for a new way to play fantasy sports, check out the All Sports Market, the world’s first sports stock market. Buy and sell shares of your favorite teams and make real money. When your teams win, you win. Check them out at allsportsmarket.com.
And, if you’re in the Western PA area and looking for a quality beer for your draft, check out our friends at Voodoo Brewery. With locations in Erie, Homestead, Grove City, and the Pittsburgh Airport, Voodoo offers the finest line of beers you can find. Check them out at voodoobrewery.com.