- Asylum Sports Show 352- Coach Sewer Rat
- Asylum Sports Show 351- The Peter Man is Back
- Asylum Sports Show 350- M&M Attack
- Asylum Sports Show 349- Hobo Satchel
- Asylum Sports Show 348- Let Booger In The Booth
- Asylum Sports Show 347- Team Umizoomi
- Asylum Sports Show 346- Laundry Fiasco
- Asylum Fantasy Sports Show 345- Incorrigible Rummy
- Asylum Sports Show 344- Big Bum
- Asylum Sports Show 343- Cupper Koop
Asylum Sports Show 342- Doin It Amish Style
- Updated: August 30, 2018
Don’t let it ever be said that the Asylum isn’t here for you! After biblical storms and a power outage, Fleeger and Briggs load up on battery power and bring you radio gold in the dark. Tonight, the guys prepare you for draft week with a full show of fantasy talk. Listen in as they present their biggest risers and fallers in the preseason as well as their biggest worries heading into draft day. The mail bag is back as the fellas answer all of your pre-draft questions. Spread the word and good luck in your draft!
If you’re looking for a new way to play fantasy sports, check out the All Sports Market, the world’s first sports stock market. Buy and sell shares of your favorite teams and make real money. When your teams win, you win. Check them out at allsportsmarket.com.
And, if you’re in the Western PA area and looking for a quality beer for your draft, check out our friends at Voodoo Brewery. With locations in Erie, Homestead, Grove City, and the Pittsburgh Airport, Voodoo offers the finest line of beers you can find. Check them out at voodoobrewery.com.