- Asylum Sports Show 353- Xenophobiac
- Asylum Sports Show 352- Coach Sewer Rat
- Asylum Sports Show 351- The Peter Man is Back
- Asylum Sports Show 350- M&M Attack
- Asylum Sports Show 349- Hobo Satchel
- Asylum Sports Show 348- Let Booger In The Booth
- Asylum Sports Show 347- Team Umizoomi
- Asylum Sports Show 346- Laundry Fiasco
- Asylum Fantasy Sports Show 345- Incorrigible Rummy
- Asylum Sports Show 344- Big Bum
Asylum Sports Show 349- Hobo Satchel
- Updated: October 18, 2018
We are half way through the fantasy football season and entering by week hell but, fear not, the Asylum is here to help you through. Join Fleeger and Briggs as they break down all of the Week 6 NFL action including the Jaguars collapse, Le’veon Bell’s role when he returns, and another too perfect Aaron Rodgers comeback in prime time. Listen in as the guys also answer your questions, discuss Desean Jackson’s failure as a short stop, and Briggs’ hobo lifestyle.
If you’re looking for a new way to play fantasy sports, check out the All Sports Market, the world’s first sports stock market. Buy and sell shares of your favorite teams and make real money. When your teams win, you win. Check them out at allsportsmarket.com.
And, if you’re in the Western PA area and looking for a quality beer for your draft, check out our friends at Voodoo Brewery. With locations in Erie, Homestead, Grove City, and the Pittsburgh Airport, Voodoo offers the finest line of beers you can find. Check them out at voodoobrewery.com.