- Asylum Fantasy Football Show 399- You’re a Corpse
- Asylum Fantasy Sports Show 398- I Like Trees
- Asylum Fantasy Sports Show 397- The Show That Failed
- Chaos & Disorder Episode 57- Nah, Not This Week
- Chaos & Disorder Episode 56- Anesthesia Briggs
- Chaos & Disorder Episode 55- Aren’t They Chafing?
- Chaos & Disorder Episode 54- Boney Kosar
- Chaos & Disorder Episode 53- Anger Drunk
- Chaos & Disorder Episode 51- Paper Shorts Mafia
- Chaos & Disorder Episode 50- No Satisfaction
Asylum Sports Show 349- Hobo Satchel
- Updated: October 18, 2018
We are half way through the fantasy football season and entering by week hell but, fear not, the Asylum is here to help you through. Join Fleeger and Briggs as they break down all of the Week 6 NFL action including the Jaguars collapse, Le’veon Bell’s role when he returns, and another too perfect Aaron Rodgers comeback in prime time. Listen in as the guys also answer your questions, discuss Desean Jackson’s failure as a short stop, and Briggs’ hobo lifestyle.
If you’re looking for a new way to play fantasy sports, check out the All Sports Market, the world’s first sports stock market. Buy and sell shares of your favorite teams and make real money. When your teams win, you win. Check them out at allsportsmarket.com.
And, if you’re in the Western PA area and looking for a quality beer for your draft, check out our friends at Voodoo Brewery. With locations in Erie, Homestead, Grove City, and the Pittsburgh Airport, Voodoo offers the finest line of beers you can find. Check them out at voodoobrewery.com.