- Chaos & Disorder Episode 38- Coffee Hand
- Chaos & Disorder Episode 37- A $68 Turkey
- Chaos & Disorder Episode 35- Extra Rubery
- Chaos & Disorder Episode 34- It’s Dinky
- Asylum Fantasy Football Show Episode 9- Old Dirty Sack
- Chaos & Disorder Episode 33- Just For A Little Bit
- Asylum Fantasy Sports Show Episode 8- Zip Your Hole
- Chaos & Disorder Episode 32- Peckered Up Your Head
- Asylum Fantasy Football Show Episode 7- DLOB
- Chaos & Disorder Episode 31- Girthy Squiggles
Asylum Sports Show 349- Hobo Satchel
- Updated: October 18, 2018
We are half way through the fantasy football season and entering by week hell but, fear not, the Asylum is here to help you through. Join Fleeger and Briggs as they break down all of the Week 6 NFL action including the Jaguars collapse, Le’veon Bell’s role when he returns, and another too perfect Aaron Rodgers comeback in prime time. Listen in as the guys also answer your questions, discuss Desean Jackson’s failure as a short stop, and Briggs’ hobo lifestyle.
If you’re looking for a new way to play fantasy sports, check out the All Sports Market, the world’s first sports stock market. Buy and sell shares of your favorite teams and make real money. When your teams win, you win. Check them out at allsportsmarket.com.
And, if you’re in the Western PA area and looking for a quality beer for your draft, check out our friends at Voodoo Brewery. With locations in Erie, Homestead, Grove City, and the Pittsburgh Airport, Voodoo offers the finest line of beers you can find. Check them out at voodoobrewery.com.