- It’s Just Sports Episode 38- Bring Out the Clown’s Mouth
- It’s Just Sports Episode 37- Long Slapper
- It’s Just Sports Episode 36- Stylin and Profilin
- It’s Just Sports Episode 35- Go To Work
- It’s Just Sports Episode 34- King No Sell
- It’s Just Sports Episode 33- A Man Called Mule
- It’s Just Sports Episode 32- The Change
- It’s Just Sports Episode 31- Sticky Woody
- It’s Just Sports Episode 30- I Like It Thick
- It’s Just Sports Episode 29- B Talent
Looking for Shows to Join The Asylum Fantasy Sports Network
- Updated: February 21, 2015
Do you have a fantasy sports podcast that needs more exposure? Or, are you looking to start a show and need a platform?
We here at the Asylum Fantasy Sports Show are looking to expand our brand and are proud to announce the creation of The Asylum Fantasy Sports Network. We are currently looking for fantasy sports shows covering the MLB, NBA, NASCAR, or dynasty football. Here’s how it works……..we will provide you with access to our Blog Talk Radio studio one day per week. You can do up to a two hour show on your assigned day. We will advertise your show on our weekly shows, including the over the air show we perform on the Fantasy Sports Network. Also, your show will be a part of our iTunes feed as well as listed in the episode guide of our homepage.
We explained what you get. All we need from you is a quality show and your commitment to providing the network with a new show during the weekly schedule. How much easier can it be?
If you are interested in joining our network, forward a 5-10 minute demo to firstname.lastname@example.org . The four best will be selected to join our network . Thanks and good luck!