- Asylum Fantasy Football Show 399- You’re a Corpse
- Asylum Fantasy Sports Show 398- I Like Trees
- Asylum Fantasy Sports Show 397- The Show That Failed
- Chaos & Disorder Episode 57- Nah, Not This Week
- Chaos & Disorder Episode 56- Anesthesia Briggs
- Chaos & Disorder Episode 55- Aren’t They Chafing?
- Chaos & Disorder Episode 54- Boney Kosar
- Chaos & Disorder Episode 53- Anger Drunk
- Chaos & Disorder Episode 51- Paper Shorts Mafia
- Chaos & Disorder Episode 50- No Satisfaction
Chaos & Disorder Episode 29- Felonious Intent
- Updated: August 18, 2021
Chaos & Disorder is back but Finkelstein is not. After a planned date night with Mitch, Finkelstein is MIA but the show must go on. This week, Fleeger and Briggs break down the absurdity that is the new NFL taunting rules and the obvious hypocrisy with the legalized celebration rules. Listen in as the guys discuss the MLB Field of Dreams game and the wasted star power of modern baseball, overract to NFL Preseason Week 1, and rate NFL backup QB situations. And, don’t miss the tale of a man in a yellow dress driving a stolen yellow bus to a yellow bulldozer that he used to destroy his yellow house……in duplicate. Sometimes you just have to listen to get it.