- Asylum Fantasy Football Show 399- You’re a Corpse
- Asylum Fantasy Sports Show 398- I Like Trees
- Asylum Fantasy Sports Show 397- The Show That Failed
- Chaos & Disorder Episode 57- Nah, Not This Week
- Chaos & Disorder Episode 56- Anesthesia Briggs
- Chaos & Disorder Episode 55- Aren’t They Chafing?
- Chaos & Disorder Episode 54- Boney Kosar
- Chaos & Disorder Episode 53- Anger Drunk
- Chaos & Disorder Episode 51- Paper Shorts Mafia
- Chaos & Disorder Episode 50- No Satisfaction
Chaos & Disorder Episode 27- Don’t Say Taut
- Updated: August 5, 2021
There’s Chaos & Disorder, then there’s just anarchy, tonight’s show is the later. Tonight C&D welcomes in the proprietor of the finest eatery in all the land, the Chop Shop’s own Bill. Listen in as Bill explains the method behind his genius, the tragic story of his vegetarian menu, the fallacy of gluten allergies, and the bathroom situation at the Chop Shop. Plus, the guys give full Oylmpic coverage including Beach Volleyball shennanigans, sharing gold, Briggs’ absurd assumptions about the means of olympic athletes, and scary times in Finkelstein’s home land. If thats not enough, they also break down how to handle a rowdy airline passenger, and Briggs reaches new heights of Briggsness with his weekly death update, weird driving videos, and a misplaced and uncomfortable history lesson. Spread the word and get yourself to the Chop Shop on main street in Butler, PA……..now!!!