- Asylum Fantasy Football Show 399- You’re a Corpse
- Asylum Fantasy Sports Show 398- I Like Trees
- Asylum Fantasy Sports Show 397- The Show That Failed
- Chaos & Disorder Episode 57- Nah, Not This Week
- Chaos & Disorder Episode 56- Anesthesia Briggs
- Chaos & Disorder Episode 55- Aren’t They Chafing?
- Chaos & Disorder Episode 54- Boney Kosar
- Chaos & Disorder Episode 53- Anger Drunk
- Chaos & Disorder Episode 51- Paper Shorts Mafia
- Chaos & Disorder Episode 50- No Satisfaction
Asylum Fantasy Sports Show 376- Gin Soaked Noggin
- Updated: October 3, 2019
NFL Week 4 is in the books and the Asylum has you covered, Join Fleeger and Briggs as they recap all of the week’s headlines including Tyreek Hill and Saquoin Barkley returning to practice, injuries to John Ross and Mitch Trubisky, and Davante Adams’ toe. Checki it out as they also discuss how the Steeler’s new now air yards offense can work, Autin Ekeler’s usage with Melvin Gordon back, and the absurdity of the NFL pass intereference replay. Finally check out this week’s game balls and stinky socks including Gardner Minshew, Calvin Ridley, Deshaun Watson, and Jordan Howard. Spread the word.