- Asylum Sports Show 353- Xenophobiac
- Asylum Sports Show 352- Coach Sewer Rat
- Asylum Sports Show 351- The Peter Man is Back
- Asylum Sports Show 350- M&M Attack
- Asylum Sports Show 349- Hobo Satchel
- Asylum Sports Show 348- Let Booger In The Booth
- Asylum Sports Show 347- Team Umizoomi
- Asylum Sports Show 346- Laundry Fiasco
- Asylum Fantasy Sports Show 345- Incorrigible Rummy
- Asylum Sports Show 344- Big Bum
Asylum Sports Show 352- Coach Sewer Rat
- Updated: November 9, 2018
The Asylum is back on Fake Pigskin. Join Fleeger and Briggs tonight as they break down all of the Week 9 NFL and fantasy football action. This week, they discuss the ongoing Le’Veon Bell saga, Dez Bryant to New Orleans, Matt Patricia the sewer rat, an improved Peter Man, and we answer your questions in the form of a fabulous game show.
If you’re looking for a new way to play fantasy sports, check out the All Sports Market, the world’s first sports stock market. Buy and sell shares of your favorite teams and make real money. When your teams win, you win. Check them out at allsportsmarket.com.
And, if you’re in the Western PA area and looking for a quality beer for your draft, check out our friends at Voodoo Brewery. With locations in Erie, Homestead, Grove City, and the Pittsburgh Airport, Voodoo offers the finest line of beers you can find. Check them out at voodoobrewery.com.