- Asylum Fantasy Football Show 399- You’re a Corpse
- Asylum Fantasy Sports Show 398- I Like Trees
- Asylum Fantasy Sports Show 397- The Show That Failed
- Chaos & Disorder Episode 57- Nah, Not This Week
- Chaos & Disorder Episode 56- Anesthesia Briggs
- Chaos & Disorder Episode 55- Aren’t They Chafing?
- Chaos & Disorder Episode 54- Boney Kosar
- Chaos & Disorder Episode 53- Anger Drunk
- Chaos & Disorder Episode 51- Paper Shorts Mafia
- Chaos & Disorder Episode 50- No Satisfaction
Asylum Fantasy Sports Show 288- Flatulence A Lot
- Updated: November 10, 2016
The Asylum is back on the Fantasy Sports Network. Join Fleeger and Briggs as we bring you a full recap of the Week 9 fantasy football action including our game balls, smelly socks, love/hate, and play another rousing rendition of Fact or Fiction. We also break down the Steelers’ struggles, the Cowboys’ QB situation, and Jared Goff’s disappearing act. If that’s not enough, we discuss the Asylum’s leave ploicy as it relates to Clete’s conspicuous absence, Briggs’ alcoholism. and Fleeger’s dwindling playoff chances. Spread the word!